A Full-Spectrum Approach to Crop Protection
Shield your investment and your crops with Theia® fungicide.
THEIA fungicide OFFERS THE ULTIMATE IN CROP PROTECTION BECAUSE:
|Theia fungicide was selected from >100,000 microbes using AgBiome’s in-house platform to provide a high level of disease control.|
|Theia fungicide provides broad-spectrum foliar and soilborne disease control by blocking fungal and bacterial pathogens and activating crops’ natural defenses.|
|Theia fungicide offers excellent control on diseases known to devastate high-value fruit and vegetable crops.|
|Theia fungicide is an excellent complement to AgBiome’s Howler® fungicide — attacking different diseases with distinct modes of action.|
|Theia fungicide is OMRI listed allowing it to be used in organic in addition to conventional systems.|
Theia fungicide is in the state registration process but has been approved for use in a variety of states. The states in gold are currently registered.
Key Features and Benefits
- High fungicidal & bactericidal activity provides return on investment, fewer SKUs, and peace of mind
- Multiple modes of action for robust broad-spectrum control and low resistance risk
- 4-hour REI and 0-day PHI give harvest flexibility & worker protection
- US residue tolerance exemption and no MRLs fit with food value chain and exports
- Robust formulation with excellent (2 year) shelf life and no special storage requirements
- Compatible with chemicals, adjuvants, and antibiotics for tank mix flexibility
- OMRI approved for use in organic in addition to conventional cropping systems
- Theia fungicide provides robust, broad-spectrum protection against a variety of foliar and soilborne diseases. Through multiple modes of action, Theia fungicide blocks fungal and bacterial pathogens and activates your crops’ natural defenses.
- Key Foliar Diseases*
- Bacterial Diseases
- Downy Mildew
- Powdery Mildew
- Key Soilborne Diseases*
- Gummy Stem Blight
- Sclerotium rolfsii
*Refer to Theia fungicide label for the full list of approved disease targets
Theia fungicide is a registered trademark of AgBiome Innovations, Inc. Product not yet registered in all states.